Refer to the 2 previous post about Building SharePoint 2013 Development Environment (1/4) and Building SharePoint 2013 Development Environment (2/4) I’ll continue blogging for the next step.
This step is to install SharePoint prerequisite, SharePoint binary file and run SharePoint configuration wizard to make the SharePoint running.
For some who experienced with SharePoint 2010 installation process. This step will be similar with the previous version but it requires additional prerequisite software according to new feature that related with “SharePoint App” development and cloud service.
First of all, I downloaded the following SharePoint prerequisite software listed below.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Windows Management Framework 3.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1 Native Client
- Windows Identity Foundation (KB974405)
- Windows Identity Extensions
- Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime v1.0 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server AppFabric
- Microsoft Information Protection and Control Client
- Microsoft WCF Data Services 5.0
- Cumulative Update Package 1 for Microsoft AppFabric 1.1 for Windows Server (KB2671763)
Let’s see the next post about the last step of SharePoint 2013 development environment set up.